Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

- John 14:6


Saturday, March 10, 2012

Day 157 of 365

What a Month, What a Week, What a Day.........

Tristan convinced us to let her be in Little Miss St. Patrick's Day Pageant, so I have done lots of stressing and preparing for this over the last 2 weeks! Talk about STRESSFUL!!!! Man, I can totally see why those moms act the way they do on those TV shows.
For T's first pageant we think she did great! We were such a proud little family for our 'Baby Girl'!!! She got up on that staged and SHINED!!! She walked away with 2nd Runner Up out of 9 girls. She looked absolutely beautiful and did great!
We love you Baby Girl and we are so very proud of you!!!!!


Love to all,

No comments: