Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

- John 14:6


Monday, March 5, 2012

Day 152 of 365

Get Your Rear in Gear!

Saturday, Jose ran in his first 5k. For someone who doesn't run, he did so good.  And it was all for a very good cause.

Jose and I started a team for the colon cancer awareness race in honor of his co-worker/friend Dennis Badger. Badger is battling stage 4 colon cancer, and has been for nearly 3 years. Jose thinks very highly if Badger so this race was something he was determined to do!

We had a great team! Everyone finished and had a good time. We ended up raising over $1,000 for the cure in honor of Badger. Thanks for everyones help! We couldn't have done it without yall!

2 Timothy 4:7
I have fought a good race, I have finished the race and I have kept the faith.

Thanks to all that support THE BADGERS!


No comments: