Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

- John 14:6


Sunday, December 18, 2011

Day 96 of 365

and God continues to work on his heart everyday.......

Last Sunday, Jose was approached by our Sunday School teacher, Mr. Steve, and was asked if he would be willing to teach our class this Sunday (which would be today). Jose, accepted the study guide with grace, but deep down wasn't quite sure if he was ready to take on this task. He prayed about it for several days and finally decided that he must have been asked for a reason. After having a very "TESTING" week, he began reading the study guide and studying the word.

Well if you are a Christian, you know how God works. He put Jose in charge of this lesson for a reason. It was awesome. It really made Jose realize, even in our most "TESTING" weeks, that we are to continue to be obedient to God and put all of our Trust in him. A lot of times it is hard to do, but as a Christian it is something we must do!

I was very proud of him! I thought he did a great job, teaching Sunday School for the first time! So here is Jose, before leaving for Church, he took a few minutes more to study the word and take some extra notes!



"For I know the plans I have for you,”
declares the LORD, “plans to prosper
you and not to harm you, plans to give you
hope and a future!
Jeremiah 29:11













Love to all and God Bless,

No comments: