Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

- John 14:6


Monday, December 26, 2011

Day 104 of 365

Oh boy, it's always some kind of exciting when grandparents are around. We don't mean to laugh at them, so we tell them that we are just laughing with them NOT AT THEM!!

Tonight, I placed a votive wax warmer in the freezer to freeze the wax. (Hint: women friends when you do this it makes the wax a lot easier to just pop out without a mess.) Well, I soon forgot that I had placed the warmer in the freezer. So, a few hours later I went to get some ice out of the freezer I noticed my warmer was still in the freezer. So....as I grabbed it I noticed that the wax must have fallen out of the holder somewhere in the freezer. Well, I search and search in the freezer, but was not very successful at find the purple wax that I know was in the warmer when I placed it in the freezer.

I then asked other family members if they noticed any hard wax that was in the freezer....No, no one had any idea what I was talking about, especially Papa (my dad). So Jackson approaches him in the living room to explain the wax issue....he's still clueless. As Jackson is explaining, he looks over at Papa's cup of water and notices a big, round, clump of purple wax in his cup. We are laughing SO HARD to even explain any of it to my dad, HE'S very clueless at this time.

Maybe this is one of those stories that you just had to be there to experience the laughter. But, boy did we get a good laugh out of this one. Especially, when Tristan then asked "Papa, are you color blind"?

So, here's my dad's cup.......Would you notice this in your cup???



We still love you dad even when we do laugh at you!!!

Love to all and God Bless,

No comments: