Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

- John 14:6


Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Day 36 of 365

As most of you know I run on a, some what, regular basis. All depending on my mood, the weather outside, or how lazy I'm feeling that particular day. Today a co-worker brought me a box of 'Women's Ultra Mega Active' Vitamins. She stated that she couldn't take them because they made her feel too jittery. Well knowing how jittery I am on a daily basis, I'm not sure that I need supplements. Also, knowing that I already take plenty of other supplements for all of my wonderful aliments. I'm kind of leery about this.






So I'm asking all of my 'Health Fanatic' Friends to give me some advice on this? Well these vitamins miracly make me feel better on a daily basis?

Will I have more energy - but still be able to sleep at night?

HELP!


Love to all,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are from GNC and they are decent " time released" vitamins so they will release throughout the day. Depending on your eating habits you should consider supplements, it's hard to get in all the nutrients your body needs especially with how busy you are. I personally prefer whole food supplements over vitamins because they are made from whole fruits and veggies so if I am lacking in my diet they make-up for what I am missing. As far as how they will make you feel....they should give you more energy....although if they make you jittery or sleep deprived then discontinue use. It's trial and error sometimes.