Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

- John 14:6


Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Day 29 of 365

My fears are overflowing tonight along with my tears. It's like someone has opened the flood gates and the tears won't stop.

Today I have to express how Thankful I am for my husband. I am so proud of him and all the hard work he does everyday. No one will fully understand how much I love him. No our life nor marriage has been perfect but where it is right now its perfect in my eyes! My love grows and grows everyday for him!

People always ask me "how I do it" how do I sleep at night being married to a cop. I've always been then type to make jokes out of it or just pushed my fears away.  But tonight - after seeing his video on the news - I'm scared to death. These fears are real. Some of you might not ever understand.

I just come to all tonight for prayers. Someday I pray so much I feel God gets tired of hearing me. Please pray for my husbands (and the brothers in blue) safety! Also,  please pray for my fears to subside and for me to fully trust in God in protecting him! Honestly I'm scared to death...I'm so scared of losing him!

I LOVE THIS MAN!!! GOD PLEASE PROTECT HIM!


1 comment:

dflood said...

Dana went through this after my shooting. It will subside, but never go away completely. This wont be the last incident to bring this up. Just know that he is a good cop and he wants to come back home to you and the kids, just as much as you want him back with you.