Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

- John 14:6


Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Project 365

Today I was reading a friend's blog and I see where she is starting a project with her families daily memories. It's called Project 365. I just loved the idea so much, I've decided to copy her (only after asking her for permission first)!

The purpose is to document a year of your life by taking a daily photo. There is a whole website designated to this....but me, like my friend Bethany, have decided to just do it on our Blogs! Hopefully, I can stick with it! I know I'm crazy just adding something else to my (crazy) daily schedule, but it sounds fun. So I will try it! Now if I skip a day, week, month - please don't hold it against me....I've obviously gotten sidetracked!!!!

So here starts Day 1 of 365 - The Ramirez Project 365


Honoring First Responders



Sgt. Dan Flood, Brother Bob (our Pastor) and Jose


In honor of the 10th Anniversary of September 11th, our Church had a very nice Memorial/Tribute Service on Sunday night. I was an amazing service. Not only because of the wonderful purpose it served, but because Jose gave his testimony. Out of a congregation of over 600 people I don't believe there was a dry eye in the place. I'm so very proud and blessed of the Christian man/leader Jose has become.



"WE WILL NEVER FORGET!"


Love to all and God Bless,



2 comments:

gail said...

Can't wait to enjoy your 365 post.....Mom

Anonymous said...

Awesome!! It's such a neat project. One of my tricks to keeping up is snapping pics with my phone and editing them in the photo shop application then e-mailing them to myself so I can just grab them from my inbox instead of connecting my phone up every night.....the hard part is making daily visits to my blog to post them. But it only takes a few minutes each night. Good Luck.