(in Effingham County, GA, surrounding areas and across the U.S.)
I come to you all today, and just ask for you to PRAY for our community.
The Effingham County Community has experienced a lot of tragedy and pain the last couple of months/years. Most of the things we just don't understand. It's so much for our kids to comprehend, much less understand. We are all asking WHY? Why our community? Why our kids? I know, as a Christian, that we are not suppose to be questioning God. But at this point, with so much pain and tragedy, it's hard not to.
I'm trying to keep in mind John 16:33
I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulations. But take heart; I have overcome the world."
Today, if you are reading this, I ask that you STOP and say a special PRAYER for our schools, our kids, the teenagers, all the parents, the counselors/teachers and our community in a whole.
WE NEED IT!
We need God back in our Schools, our Homes our Lives! PRAY, pray, PRAY - the evil one has us on his radar and we are in control of how much power he has! Never cease praying and fully rely on GOD!!!!!!
Love to all,
Carrie
P.S. to hear video - go to bottom of Blog and pause Play list!
No comments:
Post a Comment