Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

- John 14:6


Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The things that change our Lives!

May 17, 1999.....our lives changed! Our baby boy entered this world and we were so very Blessed!

I would have never thought or believed you could possible love someone as much as you do the minute your baby enters the world! But boy do you......I could have held and rocked him until he outgrew my lap (only if he would have let me)! I remember every waking minute with you are our precious baby!

Jackson Alexander you are such a blessing to us! You keep us on our toes everyday and have since the day you were born. We are so very proud of you in every way! You have grown into such a wonderful Christian young man, a great big brother, a great ball player, a smart boy, a Good Looking Boy and loving son! You mean the world to us!

As I sit here today and write this Birthday wish to you, I cry with joy and happiness, BUT also with sadness.......I just can't believe how fast you are growing up! Your graduation day will be here before we know it (and that scares me to death)!! I'm so HAPPY TO CALL YOU MY SON! I hope you have such a wonderful Birthday because you deserve it!

(1st day of kindergarten)


God Bless you son and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

We Love you Always and Forever
Momma & DaddyO

No comments: