Welcome to the Ramirez Family Website! I plan to keep this updated with our current events and what's going on in our family! Check back with us regularly for updates!
Tristan has started kindergarten this year and Jackson started 4th Grade. So Far so Good!
This is us a Tristan's open House Night for Kindergarten. Can you tell how excited she is!
Here are a few pictures of the kids:
2 comments:
Miss you all so much!!!! Sure do need some hugs and kisses. Carrie, love the new site; GREAT JOB!
Love in Christ,
Nena-Nana-Honey
Come see us!!!!
Welcome to the blogging world! I will definitely bookmark your site and visit often. (Thanks for the links!!) P.S. I love that wall of photos behind you and Jose in your picture! :)
And I agree that Fireproof is a must-see for everyone - loved it and cried like a baby!
Post a Comment