Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

- John 14:6


Thursday, October 23, 2008

We Are Back

We are back from vacation and getting back into the groove of things! We had an absolute BLAST! But getting back to work and school is really not fun!

The kids say that it was the best week of their lives, so that makes us feel good! I will get the pictures posted as soon as I can. Of coarse, we have tons of pictures, so I will chose the best ones to post!

Yesterday, Jackson had a minor accident after school. He was riding the babysitters sons' scooter and had a crash. He ended up breaking two of his permanent teeth in half. So we spent the afternoon at the dentist trying to get a temporary fix. They put some temporary caps on them and we have to go back in a few weeks. If there is nerve exposure he will have to have a root canal!!! We are PRAYING that this is not the case. If not they will just put some permanent caps on them and we will go on about our lives.

Well take care and I will have pictures posted soon!
Love you all

No comments: