Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

- John 14:6


Monday, September 14, 2015

Praying for a Life Changing Event

Well, today Jose and I are starting something we have never done before.  We have started the Lurong Living Challenge.  It's a 7 week online Challenge that combines nutrition, fitness and accountability for the Crossfit Community. (and No Jose has not and probably will never join the Crossfit Box, he still dislikes it).

Throughout the challenge we will track our diet, goals, lifestyle markers, try new recipes, learn and help each other. We are each others accountability partners for life, and if getting fit will change our lives, we will do it TOGETHER. I do believe, that the first few weeks are going to be difficult for us.

As my morning started with this challenge, I will admit I struggled. (And it's only the first day).  No creamer in my coffee, the thought of that almost made me cry! But I did it and I survived!  We will see how this continues.......
We have learned that we will be eating like rabbits the next 7 weeks!

Yes, I am loyal Crossfitter, but I would not say that I am 100% fit nor 100% capable of doing all that I'm sure I can do. I have been doing Crossfit for just about 3 years and yes I do love it (as some of you are already aware). I have become stronger, more fit and more aware of my body through the past 3 years.  I am excited and nervous about this challenge all at the same time.  I want to be successful! I want to see a change! and I want to survive! 
I encourage you as my friends, and as the person reading this to come try some Crossfit. I promise you will NOT be disappointed, nor will you die!  WE say "You will pass out, before you Die".  Just come try it.  You will love it.

So, as I write this today, I just ask that you pray for me! LOL - I need your prayers for this challenge!  Hopefully, by the end of the 7 weeks I will have the courage to share pictures with you of my body and the changes that have been made!

God Bless



No comments: