I have hit another accomplishment that I am proud of! I ran in my first Big Nasty Mud Run this past weekend.
It was a 4.1 mile, muddy run that contained 26 obstacles. My partner and I, Rebecca, finished the race in 1:15, which we were very happy about!
I have been running, usually not more than 3 miles, for about 2 years now. I love it. It relaxes me, and makes me feel very accomplished. Not only have I been running, but I also have been doing Crossfit. Crossfit is a very intense core strengthening and conditioning workout. I have been doing this for about 8 months now. Which I have to say.....Crossfit has changed my life. I love love love it! With these two different types of training mechanisms I was physically prepared for this race. And it felt great!
Needless to say I'm very proud of myself and my partner for completing this race. And coming in 6th place in the all woman partner groups!!!
AND YES I'M BRAGGING!!
No comments:
Post a Comment