Ok, so I know I've been very slack. Sorry! If there is anyone out there that really keeps up with us! Ha
We have been some very busy people the last month! As some of you know we decided to list our house, of 11 years, at the end of January. By the 2nd weekend in March someone had a contract on our house. So we needed to find a house pretty quick. Can u say stressed stressed stressed!? My poor realtors (who I love). I was calling, texting or emailing them every few minutes about this house or that house- and they were great to me everytime! With their help and support we finally found a house we love. It appears and feels like it will fit us perfectly! The kids will have to switch to different schools next year within our county, but I'm sure they will do fine! Seeing how there are only two high schools in our county they will eventually meet back up with some friends!
We haven't moved in quite yet! The signing and moving day can't get here quick enough for us! We are so excited and have graciously Thank God for every Blessing he has laid upon us during this journey.
The Ramirez Future Home:
1 comment:
And your Realtors love you, too! xoxo <3 Kim
Post a Comment