Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

- John 14:6


Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Day 132 of 365

Jackson Alexander Ramirez....you are a true joy to my heart. I'm so very Proud of you and all you have become. You amaze me everyday with your strong heart and mind! I know you are going to be able to handle any struggle, fear, or complication that God throws your way, because of your big heart! You really, really touched my heart last night when you said this was just God making sure you still had trust in him!! And you are 100% correct!  God has special plans for you, and today we might not know or understand what that may be, but your time will come. I know you will come out shining because you have Jesus on your side! Right now, today, we are going to put this struggle behind us and move on! We, as a family, will learn many life lessons from this experience! We love you so very much! And always remember we will ALWAYS be proud of you in every situation!


No comments: