WooHoo - It's Day 50!!
Today I'm a little concerned about our female boxer - Zoe. She is either trying to fake us out with a 'Fake Pregnancy' or this girl has gotten knocked up AGAIN! We have bread her twice with our male boxer - Jake - on purpose. But this time, I'm thinking they snuck around our back and did something they weren't suppose to do! The last litter was so hard to get rid of, plus Jake is kind of on the old side, we had decided not to breed them again!
Today I'm a little concerned about our female boxer - Zoe. She is either trying to fake us out with a 'Fake Pregnancy' or this girl has gotten knocked up AGAIN! We have bread her twice with our male boxer - Jake - on purpose. But this time, I'm thinking they snuck around our back and did something they weren't suppose to do! The last litter was so hard to get rid of, plus Jake is kind of on the old side, we had decided not to breed them again!
You decide:
Love to all,

No comments:
Post a Comment