Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

- John 14:6


Monday, April 25, 2011

and The Years Are Adding up.....

Growing up as a little girl your dreams are always so big......Finding the best looking boyfriend, getting the biggest diamond ring, having a wedding fit for a Queen, then eventually having perfect/beautiful children and living Happily Ever After! For some of us these dreams have come true and for others we couldn't be more HAPPIER than the way our lives have turned out.

No, I didn't have the biggest diamond ring (being engaged at 19 years old, the ring size DIDN'T matter), nor the wedding fit for a Queen (ALL THOUGH I sure did feel like a True Princess), but saying those vows in front of God and all that were present
IS MORE THAN A GIRL COULD EVER DREAM OF!

13 Years Ago today, I walked down the aisle to the most handsome little fella I had ever laid my eyes on and said "I Do". Not only to him, but to GOD and all who were there to witness it!


It was one of the happiest days of my life!

No, I CAN NOT sit here and say that is has been an easy road, but I CAN say that it is a road that I'm glad I'm on! Marriages, I know, can have there waves of ups and downs, but a Marriage that consists of one spouse being a Police Officer, I believe, has it's MOUNTAINS of ups and downs! These mountains are something that we accomplish and maneuver through together AS A TEAM! Jose and I have definitely been Through Mountains, Over Mountains, and Around ALL TYPES of Mountains, but in the end we have always been there to comfort each other.

Jose I just want to THANK YOU! Thank you for creating SO MANY wonderful memories with ME. The memories that we have created the past 19 years, are memories that will ALWAYS have a very special place in my heart! You are MORE than I could have ever asked for! Thank you for Loving me the way I am (because I know it's not easy)!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO YOU THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!

I pray that God will continue to Bless us as a couple and as a family for many, many more years! And one day people can say: and "They Lived Happily Ever After"!




Love Always,


Carrie


a/k/a Momma

No comments: