Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

- John 14:6


Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Time Fly's

WOW....it's been awhile! We've been so busy I haven't had time to update everyone on the Ramirez Life! Between Jose being back to work, Jackson playing travel baseball and now on 2 soccer teams, and Tristan playing soccer we really dont have much time for anything else! We only ended up taking one mini family vacation this summer to the little island of Tybee Island, Ga! Exciting right?! Since Jose started back to work in February he has next to none vacation - so we could only take a long weekend.
Well that weekend ended short. Our female boxer, Zoe, ended up having 8 puppies while we were gone, so back to Rincon we went! The few days we were there we did have a good time!




I can't believe the summer is already gone!


Love to all,


No comments: