My favorite time of year.....soccer season!
I want to get out there and play soccer so bad as I watch the games. I'm sure I wouldn't make it for 5 minutes, but man do I miss it! I'm so happy that my kids have the love for the game like I did.
Last year was Jackson first year of soccer and he was AMAZING! Tristan has played it since she was 3 years old and has loved it ever since!
I haven't had a chance to take any of Jackson out there playing, but tonight I was able to get some of Tristan. Her facial expressions crack us up as we look at the pictures! I hope they
continue to love it this sport!!
playing Goalie - like her brother!
giving Daddy a High-5 while going to take a break! (I love this picture)
Love to all,






No comments:
Post a Comment