Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

- John 14:6


Saturday, August 8, 2009

Family outing

Today we took a mini trip to the Jacksonville Zoo. We had such a good time. I love taking pictures so I was in heaven taking pictures of all the animals! I've just re-done Tristan's room into a "Big Girl" room.......so I can't wait to print some of the pictures out and frame them for her room!


The kids had no idea where we were going when we woke them up at 7 this morning. Of course they were NOT happy about waking up early on a Saturday, but they were so very happy when we finally arrived at our destination!




Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Zoo
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow




The Giraffes were our absolute favorite, they were gorgeous! The monkeys and chimpanzees were so funny. One of them loved Jose....kept begging Jose to give him some Cheez-its! We had a GREAT DAY!!!



Love to all.......

No comments: