Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
- John 14:6
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Jackson's 10th Birthday
It is hard to believe that our baby boy is now 10 years old!? What a reality check!! He will be starting 5th grade this year, and only has one more year of elementary school - then he's off to middle school!!! I think I will need to be admitted to the hospital once that happens! It's very very hard to believe. We for Jackson's birthday we didn't do much celebrating because his birthday was 2 days after Jose had his surgery. We have promised a birthday party sometime in the near future. He completely understood. For his birthday he wanted some new golf clubs. Let me warn you lefty junior golf clubs are not easy to come by. We searched and searched until we finally found some. He was ecstatic!!!! Now he just need to get him signed up for some lessons and we might have a little pro on our hands.
1 comment:
10????
The years have FLOWN!!!!!
So handsome!
Post a Comment