What an experience it has been! Jose and I just reached our 11 year anniversary. Some days we feel like we are climbing a rock hill, but all in all I believe we are both two Happy Peaches!!! Who would have thought 17 years ago, when we met, that we would one day be saying that we've been married for 11 years! The blessings God gives us........
TO celebrate we took a romantic get-a-way weekend to Saint Augustine, Florida. My mom and Grandmother came into town and took care of our precious babies. (Thanks Mama and Grandma Bonnie - we couldn't have done it without ya'll)!! We did a lot of site seeing and relaxing. (I will get some pictures posted soon) Never knew I could sleep all night long!!! It was very nice to get away and spend some quality time together. Hopefully we will have many, many more years of celebrating together in our future!
Before we left on our little get-a-way, Jose was injured at work again. This time it was is right shoulder. Needless to say, he is currently out of work and will be having surgery next Friday on his shoulder. The doctor is not exactly sure if it's the rotator cuff or his labrum, but they are going to go in there and fix whatever the problem is! So please keep us in your prayers!
School is almost out!!!! YIPEE! The kids officially have only 2 more weeks of school and we are all so excited! No more getting up early and fighting in the morning about hair, clothes, shoes, lunches, etc........ Looks like they will probably be spending the summer at home with Jose, since he will be out on the injured reserve list!!!
Hugs and Kisses to all!! I will keep you posted on the injured!
No comments:
Post a Comment