- John 14:6
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Winter is here
Here in Savannah, it is officialy cold! Of coarse it's not cold enough for snow, durn it! My kids want to see some snow fall so bad! But I can't magically make snow appear here! So we are getting ready to take a little mountain trip, and we are praying that while we are there we will see snow! In a couple weeks, us, along with the Shiell family, the Crawford family and the Morris family are headed to a cabin in the mountains, for a little retreat! We are all taking our kids, so the adults will be WAY out numbered! But, that will be fine because they will all keep each other company! We ask for your prayers for safe travels, good time and snow fall!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope you have an incredible time! Many prayers for a good and safe time. Gosh, I just remembered the time when I went skiing with all of them in high-school!! I feel so old :).
Post a Comment